[Tagging] Amenity=music_school back on Map Features

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 13:39:43 UTC 2019

Am Sa., 14. Sept. 2019 um 07:05 Uhr schrieb Joseph Eisenberg <
joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com>:

> I've added "amenity=music_school" back to the Map Features list, since
> it looks like there is consensus that this is different than
> amenity=college and there is not other tag for this feature at this
> time. And I edited it's wiki page to mention isced:level as a possible
> combination.

is this usable for music schools like those in Germany I had mentioned (a
place where children can learn an instrument in their spare time, not a
school, ISCED level not applying)? They are called "Musikschule" which
naively translates to "music school".

Cheers,
Martin