[Tagging] oneway street with two combined foot-cycle lanes

Tobias Zwick osm at westnordost.de
Wed Sep 18 11:35:22 UTC 2019

Hi Volker

The full tagging here would be:

oneway = yes
oneway:bicycle = no          <- oneway not for bicyclists
sidewalk = both              <- there is a sidewalk on both sides
cycleway = track                ...which is also a cycleway and
cycleway:segregated = no        ...not segregated

Because the unsegregated foot+cycleway is really slim, it'd be useful to also record the width of the sidewalk/cycleway in

cycleway:width = X

Greetings
Tobias