[Tagging] oneway street with two combined foot-cycle lanes

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 14:05:03 UTC 2019

sent from a phone

> On 18. Sep 2019, at 15:05, Volker Schmidt <voschix at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> What In addition I need to express that the lanes are oneway for bicycles in opposite directions.

they aren’t, bikes will have to drive on the right in both directions, opposite directions would mean they have to drive on the left

> In addition, but that is an Italian speciality, the shared foot-cycleway is legally a foot-way on which bicycles can circulate, but pedestrians have precedence.

it’s similar in Germany, if segregated=no a cyclist must take care of pedestrians and be able to stop anytime, even if this requires to not go faster than walking speed, while pedestrians can (legally) rely on cyclists taking care of them, and can use any part of the shared space.

Cheers Martin