[Tagging] Tagging meadow orchards

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 08:49:31 UTC 2019

 we may have to byte the bullet and allow semicolon-separated values for
landuse. Specific word combinations are not a good solution
So far I know of
meadow + fruit trees
bovine pasture + aok trees
grain + olive trees
grain + Almond
pigs + trees

I am sure there are many more.

Virus-free.
<#m_-2205893141216746646_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>