[Tagging] Tourist bus stop

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 11:04:00 UTC 2019

It's indeed a lot like that train in Tenerife.

Since it's solar powered (supposedly), it's called Zonnetrein.

Not a real train, no rails, more like a bus, but specifically targeted to
tourists or group events.

It's true we don't have a way to map this, so for now I would have been
inclined to use highway=bus_stop with a specific operator on them.

The original poster seems to be talking about bus services with schedule,
for those too I would simply use highway=bus_stop.

For the chartered services, they only have load/unload spots near the
tourist attractions and parking areas. For those spots, it would be good to
have a dedicated tag.

Polyglot