[Tagging] Bus routes tagging question

James james2432 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 10:10:07 UTC 2019

For bus routes I understand the whole concept of route and route_master and
you map multiple routes into route_master if there is a fork in the route.

My question is say the bus schedule at one specific time of day(school
morning) has one stop it uses only once a day, but does not deviate from
said route, it just stops there. Do I need to make a seperate route for
that one routing instance and put say opening_hours on it?

At the same time some buses operate on less bus stops really late at night:
Stops say 70% of the stops along the normal route, do I have to code
another route as well or do I let routers deal with stop times at bus
stops, etc?