[Tagging] Tagging ideas for a non-profit ”course center”

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 10:56:50 UTC 2019

Could you provide a link to one of these?

I think these might be what we call a “retreat center” in the USA.
They are campsites used for groups only, or sometimes more like
resorts with chalets and apartments.

If the accommodations are tents and rough cabins mainly, I would use
tourism=camp_site plus group_only=yes

The tag group_only was meant for campsites that are just for groups:
"Is it only usable for a group, eg. Church Groups, Schools, Clubs?"
(see https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:tourism%3Dcamp_site)

-Joseph