[Tagging] Tagging ideas for a non-profit ”course center”

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 06:49:04 UTC 2019

On 22/09/19 16:10, Jyri-Petteri Paloposki wrote:
> On 22.9.2019 1.52, Warin wrote:
>> There are similar places , mostly to run corporate training events ..
>> for example Baskerville Hall Hotel, http://www.baskervillehall.co.uk/
>>
>> Way: Baskerville Hall Hotel (502969627). Tagged as a Hotel in OSM.
>> You can camp there, and they have conference rooms too.
>
> This indeed seems more like a hotel than these course centers I'm
> referring to. They don't have reception or en-suite rooms and are
> quite a bit more low-end.

???

"Thirty en-suite bedrooms ranging from standard and family rooms to
individually styled Executive Rooms. All bedrooms are equipped with tea
and coffee-making facilities, telephones and colour televisions.

Dormitory accommodation and camping facilities are also available by
arrangement. Exclusive use of the hotel, its grounds and facilities can
be arranged subject to availability.

Camping is available which must be booked in advance. The charge is £6
per person per night which includes use of the indoor heated swimming
pool and showers.

Executive style twins or doubles……………. £60
Executive style singles……………………… £70
Standard doubles, twins or triples…………… £50
Standard single ……………………………… £60"

Reception is in front of the 1839 staircase...

Low end?