[Tagging] [Key:phone] - Suggesting wiki page changing

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 08:00:04 UTC 2019

Am Di., 24. Sept. 2019 um 13:17 Uhr schrieb Valor Naram via Tagging <
tagging at openstreetmap.org>:

> So the distinction of mobile and landline is a problem. Is there any
> possibility to distinct between landline and mobile also in Italy?

I don't see the problem, can you explain? By the way, this is not about
Italy. In Germany [1] and likely in many other places you can also get your
landline number on a mobile phone. I'm using a German landline number for
almost 20 years on my desktop and for 10 years on my mobile. It is not new
technology, and it can be used everywhere, not just in Italy. Another
possibility would be call redirect. No way to tell where a number will be
routed to (if you aren't a telco).