[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Refugee Site Location

European Water Project europeanwaterproject at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 13:18:14 UTC 2020

Hi Joseph,

Yes, agree that given the above constraints it makes sense to use this
namespace as an attachment to a node or an area which has a main top-level
key already included in the local polygon keys object.    What is the
process for requesting to have a new key added to the local polygon_keys
object ?

I now have another question, not directly related to this thread.

How are nodes which have multiple top level keys contained in the local
polygon_keys object rendered ? Does each map renderer choose a preference
order if a node has more than one top-level key ? For example, if a node
has amenity = XXXX, harbour = YYYYY, and waterway = ZZZZZ ?

Best regards,

Stuart