[Tagging] Can highway=cycleway be limited to MTB?

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 18:48:29 UTC 2020

It sounds as we have not yet made clear the difference between MTB routes
and MTB leisure tracks. The former are routes that are suitable for
mountain bikers, but they are on ways shared with other users, whereas the
latter are for the exclusive use with MTBs - no other user is admitted.
That is a similar distinction as between a road and a motor racing track.