[Tagging] Request for assistance in creating a tag.

Mikko Tamura mikko.tamura at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 06:32:20 UTC 2020

Good day, fellow OSM tagging experts. I would like to ask assistance in
creating a tag for HIV facilities. We have created a tagging system for hiv
facilities here in the Philippines but it seems to be too extensive. We
would like it to be more simple. I hope you can help me with it. I am
reading the wiki page and Im having a challenging time doing it.

Some background: We have 3 types of HIV facilities/clinics. Treatment hubs
(in patient + dispensaries+ testing), primary hiv care
(dispensaries+testing) and testing centers/clinics (testing only). We have
started tagging hospitals which have this features and honestly I am
guessing this would eventually get mixed up with the other tagging like the
contact number of the hospital, etc. Hopefully, we can represent it with a
node with basic details specifically for that clinic/department.

Hope someone can guide us and thank you in advance.
--

*MIKKO L. TAMURA*
*Administrator*

*Externals Head*