[Tagging] city limit sign end

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 09:16:26 UTC 2020

OK,

we seem to agree that city-limit-begin sign needs to have angle or cardinal
direction values and not forward|backward, because it is often or nearly
always, on a joining node of two ways due to the implied speed limit in
agglomerations, which is the rule in many European countries,

But this leaves the tagging of the city-limit-exit sign. May I repeat my
earlier question: is there any solution for this apart from the "German"
solution <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:city_limit> pointed out
by Alexey?