[Tagging] insurance health

Paul Allen pla16021 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 14:04:02 UTC 2020

On Wed, 15 Apr 2020 at 14:55, Greg Troxel <gdt at lexort.com> wrote:

> If there is a preset for "insurance" and  a subtype for what kind, I
> think most people would complete their tagging in seconds.   And this is
> something that isn't super common, and many people mapping it will be
> tagging one, very occasionally.

Using office=insurance with subtagging also makes it easier to map
things when you don't know all the details.  The sign says "Foo Insurance"
but you don't know what kinds of insurance.  With office=insurance
you don't bother sub-tagging but maybe somebody can refine it later.
If we have office=health_insurance then people who don't know all the
details may choose office=insurance when it should be
office=health_insurance
and vice-versa.

For that reason alone, sub-tagging is better.  Add in all the other reasons
you
gave and I don't see any merit in office=health_insurance.

--
Paul