[Tagging] Footways where pedestrians may only walk in one direction: oneway:foot=yes or foot:backward=no?

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 11:47:10 UTC 2020

But on a highway=footway,cycleway,path you can't drive a vehicle, so in
those cases if there is a oneway=yes it's fair to assume it applies to all
modes of transport on that way, unless otherwise indicated. Sure you can
add oneway:foot=yes if you like, but oneway=yes should be interpreted as
the same on a highway=footway.