[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Tag:path=mtb

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 11:09:05 UTC 2020

Please see the proposal for highway=path + path=mtb as way to map mountain
bike tracks at
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Tag:path%3Dmtb

This has come about after very extensive discussion on the tagging list at
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/tagging/2020-April/051864.html as
a way to formalise the results of that discussion.

I've tried to take in the feedback from the prior discussion and the result
is in my view most suitable way forward.

At the moment I'm looking for feedback and any help with the wording or
examples to the document before taking it to voting