[Tagging] Refining heritage tag

Lionel Giard lionel.giard at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 00:26:11 UTC 2020

In my experience of mapping heritage stuff (mainly in Belgium), i never
found any case where i would need to re-use the scheme
*ref:<operator>=* *(where
the "<operator>" is the group of letter given by the other tag
*heritage:operator=<operator>*) for another thing (and it was always
comprehensible, as all other subtag of the heritage around here are based
on this "<operator>" value).

And seeing heritage:ref:operator seems less logical to me as it would not
directly indicate that it is a "ref" value in that tag (as the ref is not
the first word). But it may just be subjective. ^_^