[Tagging] Refining heritage tag

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 10:59:39 UTC 2020

The heritage:operator tag is needed because “operator=“ is the operator of
the feature, not the operator of the heritage status.

If you have an old residential building which is still in active use, the
operator= is whoever manages the building now, but it might also have a
heritage:operator= which will be a different value.

This isn’t necessary with the ref, since the operator is in the key in the
format ref:<operator>

—Joseph