[Tagging] Definition and usage of Key:mtb:scale:imba?

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 08:53:25 UTC 2020

I've been using mtb:scale:imba on any kind of trail where signage at the
site notes an IMBA rating, in this way it's verifiable based on the sign. I
don't know what "bikepark" and "north shore" mean here but while some of
these trails which have an IMBA rating can be consider together as part of
a collection of trails and that collection does have a name sperate to the
individual tracks (which I guess is what bikepark means) others which do
have signposted IMBA ratings are standalone and not part of a named
collection of trails.

So if it has an official or signposted IMBA rating, it should be tagged
regardless of the trail being "natural" or with "artificial obstacles" and
regardless if it's part of a mountain bike "park" or not.