[Tagging] Ahkwesáhsne, a territory of the Kanien'kehá:ka Nation of the Haudenosaunee Confederacy Was:Should admin_level=1 tag be applied to EU?

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Sun Aug 2 06:52:34 UTC 2020

CW: Politics, rightfully being denied the world because where I live is an
idiot.

Clarification: I'm Cherokee, Choctaw and Scottish, and I'm barred from
entering Choctaw and Scottish territory due to COVID19, and even without
the pandemic, it's harder for me to travel now (seriously, violate anything
remotely resembling UKIP lasciviously and involuntarily with a rusty,
tetanus-carrying fencepost for that; looking at you, UK Tories, US
Republicans, UKIP folks, and all other white nationalist enabling party
members in the US and UK specifically; really super appreciate being
marginalized *even more* by your direct actions, keep up the good work!  I
super love having a passport only valid in 3 countries worldwide, counting
my own, counting a country that super-hates everyone from my continent
anyway!  I love questioning why I should even bother having passport as a
result!).