[Tagging] Waterway equivalent of noexit=yes?

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 21:01:44 UTC 2020

sent from a phone

> On 3. Aug 2020, at 22:10, Tod Fitch <tod at fitchfamily.org> wrote:
> Looking at wikipedia, it seems that “storm drain” is used in the UK, Canada and the US [1]. And there is an “inlet” [2] associated with it. What are the opinions using:
> storm_drain = inlet

I would suggest to use an established key, e.g. man_made
value could be storm_drain_inlet although this is not very handy. Maybe water_inlet? drain_inlet?
If the native speakers think that „storm“ is required, so be it

Cheers Martin 

More information about the Tagging mailing list