[Tagging] Have our tagging voting rules changed recently?

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Tue Aug 4 08:10:11 UTC 2020

I partially reverted
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Proposed_features/Ground&diff=prev&oldid=2014966
and followed
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposal_process#Voting

Note that
"People should not just vote "oppose", they should give a reason for their proposal, and/or (preferably) suggestions."

is suggested at https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposal_process#Voting
and that it is not a new addition, but still pure "no"
vote are valid ones.

Aug 4, 2020, 09:57 by frederik at remote.org: