[Tagging] Apparent conflicting/redundant access tags

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Wed Aug 5 21:45:56 UTC 2020

Aug 5, 2020, 22:58 by tod at fitchfamily.org:

> so I guess my reading of the wiki doesn’t match all data consumers implementations.

Yes, in many cases support is limited. Routers are usually dealing it with fairly well,
but for example iD editor is missing support for example for vehicle tag,
default map style is in general considering access tag only (as there is no good idea how to
do it otherwise), maybe Strava is also looking only at access tag?