[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Takeaway drinks shops

德泉 談 tran0408tran0408t at yahoo.com.tw
Fri Aug 7 18:59:04 UTC 2020

Hello

Sorry for pause the bubble tea proposal for a month due to my personal reason.

In the discussion in June and July some people think the tag for bubble tea is too specific but there is a flaw in existing tags, so I made a new draft for containing more type of takeaway beverages shops, and it's still unsure whether use amenity=* or shop=*.

Please comment and help me to complete the proposal, thanks.

Tan