[Tagging] Electric scooter parking

Jan Michel jan at mueschelsoft.de
Sat Aug 8 11:12:39 UTC 2020

>> On 7. Aug 2020, at 19:12, Paul Johnson <baloo at ursamundi.org> wrote:
>> I feel like a data consumer unable to deal with access tagging is already broken in advance.
> although we already use access like tags for parkings it should be noted that being allowed to access is different to being allowed to park, in general.

The only use of an amenity=parking is to park there, so there is no
other access that we have to consider. The situation may be different
for ways and streets on the parking lot, but these are tagged separately
anyhow. If the whole area is also used for other purposes (like street
markets), then this is tagged on a spearate object with separate access
tags.