[Tagging] PTv2 public_transport=stop_position for stop positions that vary based on train length

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 13:36:14 UTC 2020

sent from a phone

> On 8. Aug 2020, at 14:26, Jo <winfixit at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> You could add all.

WRT mapping the stop position I agree that adding them all would make sense. For the connection  relation I believe it is not manageable to record and maintain this level of detail, and the practical gain is very limited because of dynamic variations in every day operations (might vary according to the railway company, maybe somewhere this is more stable).

Cheers Martin