[Tagging] parking:lane:left=no / parking:lane:right=no / parking:lane:both=no

Paul Allen pla16021 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 18:08:46 UTC 2020

On Sat, 8 Aug 2020 at 18:15, Mateusz Konieczny via Tagging <
tagging at openstreetmap.org> wrote:

> I need a tag that could be used where distinguishing between
> "no parking allowed" and "no stopping allowed" is not possible,
> not wanted or extremely hard.
>
> In many cases in Poland one may easily say that parking in some location
> along road is not allowed, but deciding whatever stopping is allowed
> is tricky and may depend on day/vehicles/weather/whatever else
> or may require a lawyer to answer.

Lawyers not required (in theory) in the UK.  It is all set out here:
https://www.highwaycodeuk.co.uk/parking.html#
Search for the word "unload".

Probably won't help you much,, except for giving you an idea of what
sort of situations are encountered elsewhere.

--
Paul