[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - more parking types

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 20:15:31 UTC 2020

sent from a phone

> On 8. Aug 2020, at 19:37, Matthew Woehlke <mwoehlke.floss at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Well, perhaps it is clear to you and I, but I found a number of amenity=parking_space with capacity > 1 and no associated amenity=parking. *Someone* is using it wrong :-).

yes, what I intended was that amenity=parking_space implies capacity=1, and any other capacity are not defined. The current scheme says you can add capacities for amenity=parking (but it will not tell you where these specific parking types are located within the parking), and you can add single parking spaces, one by one.

Cheers Martin