[Tagging] Fwd: Re[2]: PTv2 public_transport=stop_position for stop positions that vary based on train length

80hnhtv4agou at bk.ru 80hnhtv4agou at bk.ru
Tue Aug 11 03:11:53 UTC 2020

the train or trains do not stop where he says they do, and i am talking about 400 +,
unverified platforms. which is 200 + stations,

see;  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metra
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/tagging/2020-August/054669.html
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/tagging/2020-August/054696.html
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/tagging/2020-August/054697.html