[Tagging] PTv2 public_transport=stop_position for stop positions that vary based on train length

Clay Smalley claysmalley at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 17:52:47 UTC 2020

What exactly is your point here? If nobody is responding to your
complaints, perhaps they aren't worth responding to. Repeating the same
complaints to the same group of people won't change that.

Are you worried that incorrectly-mapped stop positions endanger people's
safety?

We've pointed out concrete steps you can take to improve these
initially-mapped stop positions. If mapping stop positions accurately is
important to you, why not take responsibility for improving them?

-Clay