[Tagging] Aerialway stations

Kevin Broderick ktb at kevinbroderick.com
Wed Aug 12 15:56:18 UTC 2020

In the case of Gaislachkoglbahn, it appears to be two separate tramways
(and tagged as such), with adjacent terminals. If the carriers (gondola
cabins, tram cars, chairs, etc) don't continue through the station, I think
it would be a drive or return terminal, not a mid-station; that particular
case would be two terminals (for two different tramways) housed in the same
building.

I'm not aware of any circuit-shaped tramways where the drive/return is
actually the same structure.

Kevin Broderick
ktb at kevinbroderick.com