[Tagging] Aerialway stations

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 16:37:14 UTC 2020

There are 2 lines of the Metrocable gondola system in MedellĂ­n, Colombia
which have 4 stations each (one has 5 stations, but that actually appears
to be 2 different cable loops)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metrocable_(Medell%C3%ADn)

The variety of different types of "aerialway" is quite large, since there
are urban systems and tourist systems in flat regions (theme parks) as well
as mountain areas.

-- Joseph Eisenberg