[Tagging] Waterway equivalent of noexit=yes?

Tod Fitch tod at fitchfamily.org
Wed Aug 12 17:33:55 UTC 2020

Not yet mapped, but my prototype case can be seen in the Bing Imagery with an area that collect water around 33.99268,-116.22239 and flows generally to the east and north only to dissipate around 33.06076,-116.06077. The collection area is no problem nor is the ephemeral waterway until about 33.03910,-116.099138 where it start bifurcating into smaller and smaller channels which eventually disappear.

Cheers,
Tod