[Tagging] Tagging specialized head lice removal salons

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 23:34:22 UTC 2020

sent from a phone

> On 12. Aug 2020, at 23:54, Lisbeth Salander <lisbeths at gmx.us> wrote:
>
> Maybe
> healthcare=head_lice_removal would be more succinct?

+1

> As a bonus, that tag works both on its own and for hairdressers
> (shop=hairdresser + healthcare=head_lice_removal).

+1

> Map renderers should
> ensure a consistent ruling to decide on an icon, but it would simplify
> greatly both edits and queries.

the major renderers will likely only pick up the tag when its usage gets into the thousands, which is a challenging objective for a relatively rare feature like this, but you can set up your own overlay, which is not very complicated. (Maybe I‘m misguided and this feature is more frequent elsewhere, around here you go to the pharmacy, get a suitable product and do the treatment yourself).

Cheers Martin