[Tagging] bridge:name and tunnel:name

dktue email at daniel-korn.de
Thu Aug 13 14:47:37 UTC 2020

I definitely agree: If the tunnel (or more often used: the bridge) is a
separate object (e.g. man_made=bridge), then the tunnel's or bridge's
name should go in the name-tag.

But my impression is that if it's the same object as the highway (or
railway or waterway) itself then "tunnel:name" or "bridge:name" is
definitely better.