[Tagging] Tagging specialized head lice removal salons

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 11:10:59 UTC 2020

sent from a phone

> On 14. Aug 2020, at 12:48, Paul Allen <pla16021 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Some
> values that are far more specific like speech_therapist seem to have
> crept in that might be better as specialities.
>
> I'd say the facilities offering headlice removal and nothing else are as much
> clinics as are podiatrists.

Maybe it’s because I am not an English native speaker, but I would expect something more than a head lice removal treatment place or a speech therapist when I see healthcare=clinic. I would see it as misleading promising a „clinic“ to the map user just to find out that it is a head lice removal or speech therapist.

Cheers Martin