[Tagging] Tagging specialized head lice removal salons

Paul Allen pla16021 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 11:26:40 UTC 2020

On Fri, 14 Aug 2020 at 12:13, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Maybe it’s because I am not an English native speaker, but I would expect
> something more than a head lice removal treatment place or a speech
> therapist when I see healthcare=clinic.

It's stretching the case, perhaps, but not breaking it.  If you wish to
propose
healthcare=piddling_little_jumped_up_overblown_service then I'd happily vote
for it.

> I would see it as misleading promising a „clinic“ to the map user just to
> find out that it is a head lice removal or speech therapist.

There are many types of clinic with different specialties.  I would hope
that a user
would look to see what type of clinic it is rather than wander into a
clinic and hope
it happens to specialize in that user's problem.  A user who goes to a
podiatrist
for an abortion is likely to be disappointed, yet they are both clinics.  A
hypnotherapist is unlikely to be able to cure a sexually transmitted
infection.  Etc.

--
Paul