[Tagging] new page for tree_lined=*

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 13:53:48 UTC 2020

sent from a phone

> On 14. Aug 2020, at 13:13, Paul Allen <pla16021 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> What if the trees line only
> three of four sides?  Or there aresome  sizable gaps for the entrances?

indeed I would not suggest to use this on polygons, rather for linear features like roads and waterways. I’m specifically interested in roads with associated, purposefully planted tree roads (shade, scenic effect).

If the trees get cut, and the mapping became inconsistent because of partial map maintenance, this could get detected automatically by QA tools (it isn’t something I would be specifically afraid of, errors can happen all the time, and when they are detected they will be fixed).

Cheers Martin