[Tagging] tourism=caravan_site versus tourism=camp_site: camping with a tent

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 00:54:41 UTC 2020

But what do you do for a place, called a Camping Ground, that is a big area
of grass, mostly without defined "pitches" & where you can camp anyway you
like: sleep in your car; on the ground; in a tent / camper trailer /
caravan / motorhome?

Any period is acceptable, from one night only up to "by discussion with
management", although permanent residents aren't allowed.

Thanks

Graeme

On 14. Aug 2020, at 22:24, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com>