[Tagging] new page for tree_lined=*

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 10:47:41 UTC 2020

sent from a phone

> On 15. Aug 2020, at 07:32, Volker Schmidt <voschix at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> would suggest to create a single wiki page for tree-lined road mapping, so that we have one place where we describe the three different approaches for mapping them.

we have one place (the wiki) and the possible ways are linked between each other. Setting up an additional page only creates more places to maintain and which risk of getting out of sync.
I would rather propose the opposite, removing those generic pages for features which aren’t feature definitions but collections of tags (e.g. „speed limits“).

Cheers Martin