[Tagging] Tagging specialized head lice removal salons

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 23:17:23 UTC 2020

sent from a phone

> On 16. Aug 2020, at 01:06, Graeme Fitzpatrick <graemefitz1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I'd leave it up to his listed website, &, if necessary, his receptionist :-)

or just the name, people could google for the website ;-)
Seriously, I am in favor of adding such detail in a semantic way. If we all do it chances are that it could work out, and in the meantime it is not doing any harm. For sure a person reading the tag could form an idea what kind of place it is, much better as with the website link alone

Cheers Martin