[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Green alley

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Sun Aug 16 07:42:22 UTC 2020

Thanks for posting on mailing list!

Is it just about signposted and officially recognized places?
Or is it supposed to be similar to tree_lined tag.

How mapper is supposed to distinguish
where it is done by local residents and one
where it is done by city?

Why it is using alley=green_alley if
it is restricted only to some green alleys?

"Some are public art places, furnished with benchs,
playgrounds for kids, tables, public bookcases or include urban gardening spots."

Is it possible that such green alley will not include any plants?
If yes - name is confusing. If no - why mention this bonus equipment as distinguishing feature.

Aug 16, 2020, 00:42 by 162553 at gmail.com: