[Tagging] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Aerialway stations

Yves ycai at mailbox.org
Sun Aug 16 13:07:54 UTC 2020

I derived, not copied :-)
Go on with proposed top, mid & bottom, Dktue.

I tried to be more specific and imply a meaning that is beyond 'the station at the top of the aerialway' because us dealing with a geo database, it's a bit clumsy to tag this, and I fear the proposal will attract some criticism, let see what happens !
Yves