[Tagging] oneway=yes on motorways

António Madeira antoniomadeira at gmx.com
Tue Aug 18 16:53:42 UTC 2020

I just want wikis to be in accordance between them. As they are now, the
induce mappers with doubt.

Mind you that "These ways should all point direction of travel and imply
oneway=yes (like junction=roundabout), therefore the oneway tag is
redundant and should be avoided." is not telling that it's forbidden to
use oneway=yes, only it should be avoided.