[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC -Funeral hall

wolle68 at posteo.de wolle68 at posteo.de
Wed Aug 19 13:24:19 UTC 2020

If there is a crematorium, I agree that it should take precedence, and I
can't imagine a crematorium without such a room. However, more often
than not, there is no crematorium while there is such a funeral hall
(quite often actually colloquially called a "chapel", but "chapel" falls
under the category "place of worship").