[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC -Funeral hall

wolle68 at posteo.de wolle68 at posteo.de
Wed Aug 19 13:31:20 UTC 2020

I could imagine rare cases of a privately run cemetery not linked to any
religion or belief/life stance and where there is such a building. But
typically, they would be public. That being said, all cemeteries I know
personally are run either by a government entity or a religious
denomination; other people might have further insights.