[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC -Funeral hall

wolle68 at posteo.de wolle68 at posteo.de
Wed Aug 19 14:11:30 UTC 2020

Not important at all. I just think that if it is ancillary to the
business of selling coffins, transporting corpses, preparing them for
burial, doing paperwork in relation to that etc. (what the French call a
"funérarium"), then it doesn't deserve a tag distinct from the funeral
directors tag (but if a majority think otherwise, I don't have strong
feelings about it either).