[Tagging] Tagging specialized head lice removal salons

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 22:16:38 UTC 2020

On Wed, 19 Aug 2020 at 20:32, Philip Barnes <phil at trigpoint.me.uk> wrote:

> I would not expect this to be something my hairdresser would deal with.

You saying that just jogged a memory loose from deep down inside somewhere!

Quite a few years ago now, one of the girls I worked with, also ran a
part-time job as a mobile hairdresser - she'd come to your place to cut
your hair.

I've just remembered that we were talking about it one day & she mentioned
going to a bloke's place to cut his hair but found he had head-lice, &, *by
Law*, she, as a hairdresser, wasn't allowed to touch his hair for fear of
spreading them!

So, in Australia at least, this couldn't be associated with a hairdressing
shop!

Thanks

Graeme