[Tagging] [OSM-talk] Call for verification (Was: Re: VANDALISM !)

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Sat Aug 22 07:55:10 UTC 2020

"It a playground with half-ass quality more than an authoritative and verified source of information (like e.g. Wikipedia)"

I am not sure whatever you claim that
Wikipedia is
"playground with half-ass quality" or
"authoritative and verified source of information".

Though any of this claims would demonstrate that
you are wrong and uninformed.

Like with your "deprecate name tag"
there are so many wrong things here.
OSM would benefit from better verification
tools and so on but insult-laden post
filed with misunderstandings will not
lead towards them.
22 Aug 2020, 09:32 by pangose at riseup.net: