[Tagging] Call for verification (Was: Re: [OSM-talk] VANDALISM !)

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 22:05:34 UTC 2020

On Sat, 22 Aug 2020 at 18:53, Cj Malone <
me-osm-tagging at keepawayfromfire.co.uk> wrote:

> 1 - It was introduced by a novice mapper, presumably as a typeo.

Not picking on Nathan, as we've all had the occasional ooops!

Reading through it though, I noticed though that he used iD, & ticked the
box "I would like someone to review my edits", which apparently didn't
happen at the time?

Question though - if an iD mapper asks for someone to review their edits,
where does that appear?

Does it just sit on the map like a Note or a Fix Me, or is there a report
of some sort sitting somewhere to be processed?

Thanks

Graeme